PE lessons will take place every Thursday and Friday. Children are to come to school wearing their PE uniform. No jewellery to be worn.
- On Thursday children will be learning and developing their fundamental skills such as running, jumping, hopping, throwing, catching.
On Friday children will be learning dance and gymnastic skills.
Children will also engage in outdoor learning everyday and take part in Forest School afternoon.
Additional PE activities
* sticky kids - youtube
* Home - Cosmic Kids - fun yoga activities for children
* Joe Wicks videos on youtube.
* create a hopscotch using chalks outside
* playing out on bikes and scooters
* create your own obstacle course.